Job ID: 9245
Location: 10300 Linn Station Rd. Louisville, KY 40223.
Job Type: Full-time hybrid role.
The Media Specialist will support the Media Services Manager and provide cross-platform oversight, execution, and some strategic direction for media planning, buying and implementation for respective regional and brand assignments. Candidates should have a strong understanding of digital media, including but not limited to Digital Display, Social Media, Over-the-top (OTT)/Connected TV (CTV)/Online Video (OLV) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM), as well as traditional advertising mediums. Candidates should also have an understanding of campaign data and performance metrics.
Benefits of being a part of the Mortenson Team
- Benefits available after 60 days of employment
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance with company contribution
- Life Insurance
- Flexible spending (health and dependent care) account
- Paid Time Off & 6 paid holidays off
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Daily Pay
- Professional development assistance
- Employee assistance program
- Support executional aspects for the development of media campaigns, including building out integrated media plans, issuing insertion orders, setting up campaigns, procuring creative asset specifications, ad trafficking and ongoing campaign optimization.
- Support the execution of social media content for national and regional brands, including organic and boosted posts.
- Maintain strong relationships with media vendors, manage insertion orders, and ensure accuracy on all media invoicing.
- Evaluate editorial content and audience composition of a wide range of media vehicles to determine which would most effectively reach the target audience.
- Partner with Media Services Manager to report on and optimize campaign performance, and proactively make recommendations based on findings.
- Gather statistics and prepare a media plan, flowchart and directives to guide the buying process.
- Study demographic data and consumer profiles to identify desired target audiences for digital and traditional media.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field.
- 2 to 3 years of media planning/buying experience
- Social media platforms (paid and organic uses), Google Tag Manager, Tracking tag implementation
- Healthcare vertical experience
- Google Analytics, Google Ads
Our growing team of professionals at Mortenson Dental Partners is always searching for honest, caring, and hardworking individuals! Our four core values - caring for everyone, sharing abundantly, expressing gratitude, and building relationships - guide us in creating a workplace that is integral to the communities we serve.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the Company’s determination that the candidate has successfully passed a background check, including a drug screen.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and consider all qualified candidates equally.
Mortenson Dental Partners is recommended 9 out of 10 on Glassdoor!