Sign-On Bonus $15,000
90-Day Guarantee Pay
Job ID: 8697
Location: 5935 S Emerson Ave Indianapolis, IN 46237
Job Type: Full-time
- Mon: 8am - 6pm
- Tue: 8am - 3pm
- Wed: Off
- Thurs: 8am - 5pm
- Fri: 7am - 1pm
- Sat: Off
- Sun: Off
Our growing team of professionals at Gentle Dentist is always searching for honest, caring and hardworking individuals! Our four core values - caring for everyone, sharing abundantly, expressing gratitude, and building relationships - guide us in creating a workplace that is integral to the communities we serve.
Benefits of being apart of the Gentle Dentist Team
- Benefits available after 60 days of employment
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance with company contribution
- Life Insurance
- Flexible spending (health and dependent care) account
- Paid Time Off & 6 paid holidays off
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Daily Pay
- Professional development assistance
- FREE continuing education opportunities
- Uniform provided
- Employee assistance program
- Provides necessary information in the form of x-rays, verbal communication, and other dental tests in coordination with dentists to assist with diagnosing dental treatment.
- Performs comfortable periodontal evaluation, general scaling, scaling, and root planning for all patients.
- Completes all clinical notes according to practice guidelines before dismissing patients
- Dental Hygiene Certificate / Degree from an accredited dental hygiene program
- Active dental hygiene license issued by the state board
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree
- Local anesthesia and nitrous oxide certification
- Laser Debridement Certification
- General Supervision Privileges
- CPR Certification
- Hepatitis B Vaccination
- Intraoral Camera
- Caries Detection
- Open Dental Software
- Digital Radiograph Technology
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the Company’s determination that the candidate has successfully passed a background check, including a drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified candidates equally.
Mortenson Dental Partners is recommended 9 out of 10 on Glassdoor!