Job ID: 8647
Location: 2407 Ring Rd Ste 137, Elizabethtown, KY 42701
Job Type: Full-time
- Mon: Off
- Tue: 8:45 am – 6:00 pm
- Wed: 7:45 am – 5:00 pm
- Thu: 7:45 am – 5:00 pm
- Fri: 7:45 am – 1:00 pm
- Sat: Off
- Sun: Off
Our growing team of professionals at Mortenson Family Dental is always searching for honest, caring and hardworking individuals! Our four core values - caring for everyone, sharing abundantly, expressing gratitude, and building relationships - guide us in creating a workplace that is integral to the communities we serve.
Benefits of being apart of the Mortenson Team
- Benefits available after 60 days of employment
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance with company contribution
- Life Insurance
- Flexible spending (health and dependent care) account
- Paid Time Off & 6 paid holidays off
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Daily Pay
- Professional development assistance
- FREE continuing education opportunities
- Uniform provided
- Employee assistance program
- Dental Hygiene Certificate / Degree from an accredited dental hygiene program
- Active dental hygiene license issued by the state board
- Provides necessary information in the form of x-rays, verbal communication, and other dental tests in coordination with dentists to assist with diagnosing dental treatment.
- Performs comfortable periodontal evaluation, general scaling, scaling, and root planning for all patients.
- Completes all clinical notes according to practice guidelines before dismissing patients
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the Company’s determination that the candidate has successfully passed a background check, including a drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified candidates equally.
Mortenson Dental Partners is recommended 9 out of 10 on Glassdoor!